CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Nashville Tribute Band

Brad and I went to a concert on Tuesday night of "A Nashville Tribute Band". For those of you that don't know who they are, they came out with a couple of cd's called Joseph and Trek. Thanks to Abby, I never would have listened to them if it weren't for her. These cd's have become some of my absolute favorites. Here are some of the pictures that we took during the performances and a couple of real pictures of Brad and I.

Oh and for those of you that don't know, there is a reason why it looks like I'm wearing a maternity shirt. It does say that the pill is only 99% effective. I'll blog later about that exciting news.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pregnant with #4!!!? Oh my gosh. You and Brad are baby making machines! Congrats girly girl. You're so adorable.

The Riley's said...

Yeah Niki!!!! You are so cute. If anyone could handle 4 kids at 26 it would be you! Congrats Nikkers we love ya!

Joe & Lara said...

OMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot believe it!
You REALLY ARE Super Niki! And will be with 4 little ones running around! I'm just hanging on with my 2!
Congrats!!!!!! You better let us know when- due date, what, and all that good stuff!
Fertile Murtyl....

The Kemps said...

WOW!!! Niki and Brad CONGRATS! I hope that you're excited! I got pregnant on the pill too, it was a rollercoaster of emotions. You're kids are all so cute and I'm sure will be the best of friends!

Jenna said...

Congrats! I am way excited for you both! You better let us know more info. when you get a chance!

Becky said...

Congrats you two! Oh my, you are the most fertile girl I know! I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes great!

Ashley said...

Hey Niki! It's me Ashley, Becky's sister. I love to read your blog. Maybe you might want mine so I'll send the invite to your yahoo. Congrats on being pregnant! I swear you just had one...what the?! You don't waste time! But now that I'm a mom I think it is the best job ever and I am SO happy for you!

Courtney Vance said...

Congratulations! Would you send me some of the water that you're drinking down there?

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

oh you poor, poor woman!! or, maybe you're happy? that's a lot of madness under one happy roof. congrats!!

Baguleys said...

oh my gosh niki congrats!!! i can't believe you are on number 4, i can't barely keep up with my 1 yr old. are you going to be in utah this fall, i would love to see you and the fam!!