CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hubby Tag!

1-What's your Husband's full name: Bradley Kent Wilde II (I always thought you couldn't be a II, I thought you had to be a Jr.)
2-How long have you been together?: Well we met a couple of weeks before I graduated from High School(cradle robber), but we dated on and off and then on again. So total time I would say is a little over 8 years.
3-How long did you date?: We dated for 3 months then I broke it off. 6-7 months after that we dated for another 16 months.
4-Who eats more?: I would have to say I do right now, because I'm pregnant. But he could hands down always beat me in a Mountain Dew or candy competition.
5-Who said "I love you" first?: I say I do, but of course he thinks he did. I remember the first time I said it and he can't quit recall when he did, so you tell me who said it first.
6-Who is taller?: He is. I love it!
7-Who sings better?: I do. I think that he's a little tone deaf, but I don't mind it when he sings country love songs to me every now and again. DON'T TELL HIM THAT I SAID THAT!!! He's got to keep up that Macho Southern Image!
8-Who is smarter?: I'd have to say he is. Especially now, I feel that with every child I have I get a little more lite headedness. Is that a word?
9-Who does the laundry?: I do. I hate it when he tries to do it, because he packs the washer way too full, trying to save loads.
10-Who does the dishes?: I think we're finally becoming equal at this task. I hate doing the dishes, so he helps out occasionally.
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?: If you're looking at the bed, I do. But really I always have to sleep closest to the door, so the kids come to me first.
12-Who pays the bills?: We both do, but I've been banned from balancing the check books.
13-Who mows the lawn?: That's easy. ME! It's something that I enjoy, and I'll do it until I'm 8 months pregnant. Which drives him crazy.
14-Who cooks dinner?: Me, unless it's some special occasion and then he helps.
15-Who drives when you're together?: He does. If we're on a road trip, I have to beg him to drive so that he can get some sleep.
16-Who is more stubborn?: I'd say we're equal, but he thinks that I win that one by far. Being stubborn can't always be a bad thing can it?
17-Who kissed who first?: I kissed Brad first and he'll be the first one to tell everyone that. He bought me a rose after getting into a motorcycle accident and I thanked him for it.
18-Who asked out who first?: This is a tough one. He asked me out to the movies first, but it took Darise (a friend of mine) to ask him when he was going to ask me out and gave him my phone #.
19-Who proposed?: He did. We had already set a date to get married, but asked the question.
20-Who is more sensitive?: I am. I am a woman right? Why do we have to be so emotional?
21-Who has more friends?: I think that we both have a lot of friends. We just run into more of my friends wherever we go.
22-Who has more siblings?: He does. He has 2 sisters, 2 brothers and a half brother. Then if you count the Elmore Family,the family that adopted him when he was 13 in N.C., he has 4 more younger sisters.
23-Who wears the pants in the family?: We all know the answer to that one, but I like to let him think that he does. It makes him feel better.

Now that I've done my part in completing this, I now tag Katie, Abby, and Kelly. I can't wait to see some of your answers!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

you still haven't officially announced that you are prego, how far along are you? how are you feeling? have you told the kids? how do they feel? do you want a boy or a girl? did you know before you moved? fill us in :)

The Kemps said...

It's so fun to learn more about you and Brad. I loved your answers!!!