CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Computer Crash!!

I know that I've been majorly slacking on putting up new posts on my blog, but I do have a good excuse. Our computer crashed and it took almost 4 weeks to get it fixed. I've always said how much I've hated computers and this is why! You put so much information into the dang thing and this is how it treats you!!! Oh well, all is well now and we get to start on a clean slate, literally. I'll have to take some more pictures to let you know what the Wilde's have been up to. It's been a crazy month and lots has happened, so once again I'll be posting a ton here in the next couple of days. I can't wait to see what you all have been up to, so you'll be hearing from me soon. Unless you don't have me apart of your exclusive viewers list (JAMIE!!!). It's been fun to hear from all of you and see how your families have grown. Until the next blog...

7 comments:

The Kemps said...

Ok, I understand completely the relationship with the computer! I get so frustrated when it just wont do what I want it to. Our computer has had some major problems latley..after a new mother board and graphics processor we're finally getting along again. I'm excited to see your future posts!!!

Baguleys said...

Niki whats your email and i will add you to my all exclusive list you lucky girl!! Sorry to hear about your computer, but i can't wait to see more pics and put some of you on there too ehh.

Anonymous said...

My parents computer crashed when peter and I were dating and all of the pictures i had on there were lost. its the worst when technology breaks down on you especially when we all depend on it for everything. Well, I'm glad everything's up and running. I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Banks Family said...

Found you on Katies blog. Sounds like you have been busy with 3 kids right? I hope Florida is being good to you, its a pretty place! Love to stay in touch!

The Kemps said...

Hey, I love your new look and I just realized that you had an anniversary!!! Congrats. Love ya

Filetti Family said...

Hey, where are all the new pics you keep talking about? J/K

Brittany & Barry said...

Did we get lost? Ours is fellfamily.blogspot.com. :) Love ya!