CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Catch Up!

Okay, so I know that I keep promising to update my blog and to put some new pictures on, but I had to update the pictures too. I'll start back on the first of June which is Mine and Brad's Anniversary. I keep telling you all that I don't have very many pictures of me because I'm the one who takes them all. So bare with me, mine will come later. Brad and I went and spent a weekend up in Orlando all by ourselves!! NO KIDS!! I can't tell if we're getting old or just boring, but the first day all we did was sleep, literally. Oh, and got our tire changed because we got a flat on the way there.


We went to Downtown Disney, the Orlando Temple and watched lots of movies. The pictures are of Brad looking at all the antique pictures and books of old magicians and of the Lochness Monster made of small legos, both at Downtown Disney. Yes no pictures of me yet. It was so relaxing. And then we got home and Brad started his new company, I went back to work at home and played endlessly with the kids. Here's a picture of Alex while we're playing hide and seek. He thought for sure that we would never find him.

0 comments: