CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blogging

I need some help! I keep trying to figure out how to really customize my blog, but I can't figure out how to do it. I keep looking at all the different ways you can customize blogs on all of your blogs and I still can't do it. Can you please give me some pointers! Also for those of you that need my email to add me to your lists (Jamie), it is nikibwilde@yahoo.com. I've also lost some of my blog addresses, so if you don't see your name on my list, please leave it for me again. I'm still very computer illiterate, patience. Also for those of you that want a picture of me posted here you go!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you need help with? I'm a blogging fool and have pathetically dedicated hours upon hours to change my blog. email me. dariseh@natr.com

The Riley's said...

Is this one of the faces you would practice making in the mirror in 7th grade so you could be as cool as me? Well congrats.. you've made it.