CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Update on Baby #4



Okay, I'm finally going to let everyone know what is going on with my "unexpected" pregnancy. I'm finally at ease with it and am actually really excited. For some reason I can't not get pregnant even when I am on birth control and I was making sure that I took it everyday and on time. But the box does say that it's only 99% effective, I'm just one of those lucky woman that gets stuck in the 1% profile. The kids are getting excited, Owen keeps asking when the baby is going to come out of my tummy and wants to name it Speed Racer. Well, I'm just over 20 weeks now and I just had my ultrasound this past week. Tell me if you can tell what I'm having.

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

I'm so excited, now Kate will have someone to play with that won't insist on playing cars,transformers, or superheros all the time. She's starting to really want to dress up and play with her babies and stuffed animals and the boys think that that is really boring. So 2 boys and 2 girls in the Wilde family. My due date is January 13, but I usually go a week or two early. Right after I told Brad what the due date was he asked me:

"Can't you try and deliver on the 31st of December"

I said "Why would I want to do that?"

He said "So that we can have a tax write off for the year of 2008."

I could have hit him, if I weren't on the phone with him. He's such a terd sometimes, but I still love him. Here are her two feet crossing each other. She really moves around alot, so I'm surprised that we got so many good pictures. Here are her two hands and you can see her little fingers! I'm so excited to have another little girl, Kate has been so different than the boys. It's really funny, because the boys try everything to be like Daddy like helping with all the power tools and fixing things around the house.And Kate is always trying to help me cook and take care of her babies. It's going to be so fun to have a big family, but we're definitely stopping at 4! My only problem now is trying to find another girl name. For some reason boy names are so much easier for me than girls, so if any of you have any names to throw my way, let me know!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you that you're having another girl. Wow, 2 boys and 2 girls. What a perfect combination. congrats again. I'm so excited for you guys!

Jenna said...

how exciting! i'm so happy you are having another girl! i think...jenna is a good name! haha.

flmama said...

Holy cow, that is such a Brad thing to say!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! We have two boys and two girls too. We love it when we are not going crazy. Not kidding, Jack said the same thing as Brad when Elly was due February 14.

iliana said...

Congrats, thats perfect two of each! Ya if you ever come back and visit Shannon in UT you need to stop by and say hi.

Jamie said...

Nik.. this is absolutely amazing! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you... I can't wait to meet her, and your other three beautiful babies!! Lets get together SOON! I will call you with my number! Loves!

Alissa said...

Congratulations!!! i understand the girl name thing, it's really hard to pick the right girl name. jillian left the hospital without a name and went a week without one, the hospital was calling me like crazy telling me i had to name her right away and that made it worse. boys names are so much easier! i can't even think of any now!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

first, congrats! i'm totally jealous because i really, really wanted a girl--and their names are SOOO much easier to come up with. second, i thought you were further along than me, but you're not. i'm 22 weeks. third, jake said the exact same thing to me. let's have the baby on dec 31st--that way we get 2 tax write-off's in 2008 (luke was born on jan 1st)--i thought it was a pretty good idea!

Jade said...

Niki! I was at work the night ili took care of your sister! Your kids are so so cute! I was so excited you had a blog! they all talked me into one so i just started mine! Congrats on your baby coming!! we really miss you at work!!!

Brittany & Barry said...

Congrats, girl! It's about time you get some update on that little baby. That'll be so fun to have 2 little girls. That's actually the perfect combination - 2 boys, 2 girls. You lucky girl. But I don't believe that you're stopping at 4...

The Kemps said...

CONGRATS! 2 and 2, you could not have planned it better :) What a fun family. Are you really going to be done? I'm kindof jealous.

Kyle Peterson said...

Niki I am shocked that you have 3 kids and one on the way. That is awesome! They are so cute. Rach told me she saw you guys and it was so good to see you. Remember when we used to walk to the bus stop every morning together at like 710 am? Oh the good ol' days!

Banks Family said...

Congrats, I cant believe you are gonna have 4 kids. That is awesome! You can totally handle it, which is why you probably keep getting prego. Hope everything continues to go well with the pregnancy.

Amanda Swafford said...

Hey! He's actually going to Centennial Middle. It's pretty new. I think it was built in 1996. There's only two or three middle schools in the provo district now. I guess they combined a bunch of the old ones. I wanna say the other middle school is Dixon?

I tutored at Farrer Elementary though. Is that where you went? There on center street and between 6th and 7th east?

And my other blog, that I've had for almost five years, is www.xanga.com/asecheer221

Love you guys!

Baguleys said...

Congratulations!! Thats so fun. i hope i get a girl, im a little worried i will be stuck with all boy (but they are fun). When are you coming to Utah next?