CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Owen's Soccer Banquet

Wow it's been a long time since I've done any blogging! Sorry about that. Well here is the rest of Owen's soccer games and his banquet at the end. He was soo excited that he got a trophy. "That means I did really good huh Mom!" he said. I smiled and gave him a high five, I'm so proud of him. He starts football the beginning of September and I can't tell who's more excited for that to start, Owen or Brad.Owen scored one goal and assisted in another his last game. He still talks about it.His favorite position was goalie. I think it was because he could pick up the ball and throw it as far as he could down the field.They had the cutest little cheer that they did at the beginning, middle and end of every game.
Kate would sweat like crazy and she wasn't even playing. But at least she would keep busy trying on everyone's sunglasses. These glasses belong to her Aunt Lauren who came to visit.Alex on the other hand didn't even want to watch, so he would go over to the sand box, strip down to almost nothing and throw sand on his head. He's my busy busy busy busy one. Did I mention that he was a busy boy?
Here's Owen receiving his trophy from one of his coaches.And here's his team with their trophies. GO PIRATES!

2 comments:

Brittany & Barry said...

Tallest one on the team? Great! How fun you little soccer family. We're counting down...!

The Riley's said...

Lets hope he doesnt get his coordination from his mom.:)