CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Tampa Bay Aquarium Visit



I know that I've been majorly slacking on my blog, so I've got a few new posts that I'll do over the next few days to try and catch up. At the end of September, REALLY SLACKING, I decided to take Owen out of school and take the kids to the aquarium in downtown Tampa. They had sooo much fun. We went with some friends who had passes to the MOSI Museum and they got us in for free!! Thanks again Britt! Here are a couple of pictures of Owen and Alex petting the Sting Rays. Kate didn't want to touch them because the water was too cold and they were slimey.


A lot of these animals we see everyday since we live in Florida, but there are a few that got the kids really excited.





So I'm not the greatest photographer, sorry about the flash in the window. Here are the kids standing in front of one of the large tanks.

I got hungry after seeing this one, I just needed some garlic butter to go with it.

Owen and Alex are feeling the different kinds of starfish that live in the ocean. They decided to name the pink one Patrick. Sound familiar?


Kate didn't want to touch them either, so she hid in the conch shells instead.

This one was my favorite. It's called the Dragon Seahorse.

3 comments:

THE HINDMANS said...

I really just want to cry, especially looking at my Katie Kate. Tucker and I couldn't get over how much she has grown. We really miss you guys. And I want to see a picture of you! Love you guys!

Laquina said...

Hey Niki!!!

Yes, I am engaged and please send me your address so I can send you an invite. Is there any chance you might be in Utah over Christmas? I know its a long shot. Here is my email: lisha.hoskisson@gmail.com

So good to see all your pictures but I wish there were more of you so I can see how a real mom looks!

flmama said...

Yeah, new pics on your blog!! It looks like Alex was ready to jump in the tank with the stingrays! Ry won't go near stingrays because of Steve Irwin. We are slowly convincing him that was a rare occurrence. We miss you guys and can't wait to get down there for a visit!