CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Visiting Friends in PSL


Okay, so I know that it's been a long time since I've updated my blog, SORRY! Things have been a bit crazy. We went back to Port Saint Lucie with Brad the end of April because he had a meeting to go to for work and we wanted to play with old friends. We had so much fun! We had dinner over at the Hindmans with the Haymores and Wolfes. The kids ran around like crazy and played Wii all night long, while the adults ran after them and got caught up with what's going on with one another.

The next day I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. Which is always an exhausting experience for all of us, but the kids LOVE IT! Abby brought Caleb and Emma, Lara brought Kevin and Jason, and Alyssa brought Dallin and Jillie. It was a party! Chuck E Cheese himself even came out to greet us!

1 comments:

flmama said...

I am not ashamed to admit that I am jealous, SO jealous! I wish we were closer and that gas and groceries weren't about to put us in the poor house. We miss you guys!