CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Siesta Key Beach

Have I said how much I love Florida during the Spring? Because I do. I took the kids to the beach last week while it was snowing in Utah, I don't miss that. They had so much fun playing in the sand and waves. Owen's learning to body surf, Alex loves (not to build) but tear down sand castles, and Kate loves the water and sand. It's a little stressful trying to keep track of all 3 of them since they usually want to go in 3 different directions, but it was a lot of fun. I went with some friends and their kids so they kept busy. The sand is white and fine and the water is crystal clear. It was almost like we were back in the Caribbean. It was Paradise! Except for the birds. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically when Owen was eating his lunch, a bird swooped down and took his sandwich right out of his hands. He was so upset and starting yelling at the bird telling it that it was naughty and it needed to go in time out.

2 comments:

Courtney Vance said...

I'm so jealous! I love Siesta Beach. The sand is like sugar. I could spend a week there and never get sick of it.

The Monroes said...

Your kids are so cute! We're glad you started blogging because we've been wondering what has been going on in the Wilde family. We are having a little girl any day now, and we're naming her Katy. Anyway, I can't wait to see your future posts.